For a woman, testing begins with a medical history and physical exam, including a pelvic exam. The doctor then makes sure that she ovulates regularly and that her ovaries are releasing the eggs. Blood tests are taken to measure hormone levels. The ovaries and uterus may be examined by ultrasound, and a specific X-ray test can check the uterus and fallopian tubes.
In about 80% of couples, the cause of infertility is either an ovulation problem, blockage of the fallopian tubes, or a sperm problem. In 5%-15% of couples, all tests are normal, and the cause is not known.
In women, infertility is treated with:
• Fertility drugs and hormones to help the woman ovulate or restore levels of hormones
• Surgery to remove tissue that is blocking fertility (such as endometriosis) or to open blocked fallopian tubes
Infertility in men and woman can also be treated with assisted reproductive technology, or ART. There are several types of ART:
• IUI (intrauterine insemination): Sperm is collected and the placed directly inside the woman's uterus while she is ovulating.
• IVF (in vitro fertilization): The sperm and egg are collected and brought together in a lab. The fertilized egg grows for 3 to 5 days days. Then the embryo is placed in the woman's uterus.
• GIFT (gamete intrafallopian transfer) and ZIFT (zygote intrafallopian transfer): The sperm and egg are collected and quickly placed in a fallopian tube. With GIFT, the both sperm and eggs are placed into the fallopian tube. With ZIFT, the sperm and eggs are brought together in a lab and then a fertilized egg is placed into the tube at 24 hours.
Infertility Women Centre in Patiala, Affordable Egg Donor Patiala, Egg Donor Agency and fertility, IVF Centre Patiala
SRI IVF CENTRE PATIALA,
2nd Floor, Sehat Medicare, 50 Yadavindra Colony, Patiala (Pb.)
Telephone No.0175-2222888, 90349-01288
Patiala, Punjab , India
Basic Criteria for using Egg Donors as an option If you’re over 40, have a low ovarian reserve, previously failed response to injections in IVF treatment, donor eggs.