One in eight couples have trouble getting pregnant or sustaining a pregnancy. Approximately one-third of infertility is attributed to the female partner, one-third attributed to the male partner and one-third is caused by a combination of problems in both partners or, is unexplained.
Not all male infertility is permanent or untreatable; it is not uncommon for men to treat infertility through one or a combination of actions.
• Avoiding damaging environmental factors, such as smoking, heat exposure, heavy exercise, toxicants, certain drugs, or excessive alcohol
• Reducing stress
• Taking medications,which include antibiotics (if an infection is suspected); fertility medications (Clomiphene, Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (hCG) or LH/FSH injections)
• Vitamins, such as folic acid, zinc, or L-carnitine
• Alternative medicine. However, certain types of herbs may be harmful. Acupuncture is generally not harmful or helpful.
• Surgery, such as reversing a vasectomy or repairing a condition called a varicocele, in which the veins inside the scrotum are enlarged
• In vitro fertilization, which is usually done via a process called Intra-Cytoplasmic Sperm Injection (ICSI)
Egg Donation Centre in Patiala, Affordable Egg Donor Patiala, Egg Donor Agency and fertility, IVF Centre Patiala
SRI IVF CENTRE PATIALA,
2nd Floor, Sehat Medicare, 50 Yadavindra Colony, Patiala (Pb.)
Telephone No.0175-2222888, 90349-01288
Patiala, Punjab , India
Basic Criteria for using Egg Donors as an option If you’re over 40, have a low ovarian reserve, previously failed response to injections in IVF treatment, donor eggs.